We Never Share Your Information
Our Access to Your Information is Limited
Your Privacy Is Protected
- PayPal and Stripe Process Payments on Their Secure Sites
- We do not access or store your information. We use this method because Stripe and PayPal are leaders in online payments and we consider them to be the safest. Thus all payment processing is done on their secure sites.
Other sites listed in TOS
Our partners and rules apply to all.
- Our technology registers and enrolls you into courses, groups, and memberships automatically making the user experience much easier.
- Registration: You must register as a user in order to access our courses. This is the industry standard. If you register for one of our promotions subscribe, or make a purchase you do so expecting to get something of value that we have described.
- Enrolling: Being Enrolled in a course provides access to that course. Courses are proprietary content an thus permission is required.
- Users are required to have more difficult passwords.
- We will make every effort to supply the best and highest quality information we can.
- Pronunciationlessons.net, (Pronunciation Lessons) is a USA Based Website, Hosted in Singapore.
- We have no control over the organic display of our websites via Google, Facebook,Microsoft, Brave, Mozilla, Duck Duck or others.
- It is the responsibility of the viewer, reseller, affiliate, or user to abide by their local and national laws.
- We are proud to be part of a group including pronunciationlesson.net, englishpronunciation.net, speakenglishtoday.org, f1visainterview.com. coursetech.us, and others referred to as partners.
- Payments are made on PayPal and Stripe Secure Websites. These are two of the best in the world. It looks like you are our sites but it is actually processed on their ultra secure servers.
- We have no records of your payment information besides for you email, and do not store your cards.
- Stripe or PayPal manage your payment and information.
- Termination of registration: We reserve the right to terminate any registration at any time.
- We have never done this. We hope we never will.
- Copyrights and Reproduction Of Our Published Content:
- Use of material appearing on the Pronunciationlessons.net, Pronunciation Lessons Site is protected under copyright laws and you can not copy or reuse it without consent.
- Pages not protected or in a course or membership can be copied as you need for education and studying.
- They can not be resold or used commercially.
- If you want to collaborate we are happy to cooperate with you to allow you use our copyrighted material under an agreement.
- We have white label solutions for all our courses.
- We have an affiliate program and reserve the rights to act as an affiliate for products we believe in.
- We allow multiple users for companies and schools who arrange this. Each must have their own login and password.
- We have group registrations if needed.
- Sharing Credentials: This is discouraged and may lead to termination of the ability to login or view courses.
- We do not expressly limit IP addresses or users for our courses however we can see if multiple users are logged in at one time for one account.
- We encourage people to use our courses and study together, however only one login at a time.
- Our system can recognize people sharing credentials using different IP addresses and locations far apart.
- We reserve the right to terminate access if this si abused.
- We discourage sharing of passwords and usernames.
- We may set the course for one logged in user meaning that when the second user signs in, the original user will be logged out,
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to collaborate.
- Without written permission all use of our content for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- Disclaimer of liability: We try our best to provide great information and services.
- Success comes from practice and using the best method.
- We provide the best method you must practice.
- Learning English, applying for jobs, going to F1 Visa Interview is the responsibility of the user or student to perform at the best of their ability and to make their best effort.
- The results are solely dependent on the ability and quality of the user of this site, not of Pronunciationlessons.net, Pronunciation Lessons or other partners.
- Third party advertising on Pronunciationlessons.net, Pronunciation Lessons:
- We have trusted partners.
- We can try to help solve disputes.
- We have many ways to help you, some of which are products.
- If you are buying a 3rd party product it will from their payment gateway and they will provide support.
- User content: Content is copyrighted and users are free to use it to help them improve as individuals. Businesses must ask permission to reuse any content on this site.
- Please write to us at email@example.com for permission or to collaborate.
- We do not like spam and will not send you too may emails and hopefully never send you an unwanted email. If you do receive an email you can easily unsubscribe at the bottom the emails. It is clear and easy to do with a click or two.
- Each product or free resource sends emails so it is possible that you receive more than you want. We are sorry, You can unsubscribe from what is too much and subscribe later when you have more time.
- Data protection: Encryption and HTTPS
- Every effort is made to protect your data.
- Changes to these terms and conditions of use:
- We reserve the right to change the TOS as needed.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction As Applies in your country. You are responsible for observing the laws of your country.
- We also respect any governing body restricting use of this site, although we do not understand why this would happen.
- If this site is allowed to be viewed in search results we can not be responsible for actions taken by everyone in the world on the internet.
- Pronunciationlessons.net, Pronunciation Lessons and partners can not be responsible for purchases made in any country that has restrictions or laws prohibiting the viewing, visiting, purchasing from, or using this website.
- This website is published in the USA (United States of America). It is hosted in Singapore and in the cloud. We can not be responsible for how Google or other search engines deliver search results or how this site in indexed, or how people use the search results and this website.
- Indemnification: We make no warranty of success or failure.
- Your success depends on you. We want to help you but can not guarantee results as you must practice and work to achieve your goals.
- If you do practice and follow our courses you will improve.
- Learning a language, scoring high on a test, getting a visa are common goals and we try to proved the best way to accomplish these.
- We will do all we can do to help you prepare you to be successful.