This page will help you understand why you may not feel good about your English.
Why many people do not think they are improving at all, or not fast enough.
Why people aren't confident.
I have taught thousands of students ho all say:
"I really do not know what to do next, the things I doing aren't helping.".
"I do not feel confident so I feel lazy and tired."
There are free and paid resources for you. I will try and help you to improve pronunciation, learn how to speak well, make and you confident.
* way or ways are the method to do something
I can help you find the way,
easy to understand ways,
a lot for free ways.
you must practice.
Do you think that many others have the same problems as you do?
I have been teaching a long time. The thing that I know is very important is that many, even most of English Learners feel the same way.
- They aren't improving English Skills such as Pronunciation as fast as they want.
- You and others do not know what to do next.
- Most people have spent a lot of time and money already.
(Have you spent a lot of time and or money one learning English?)
Do you feel you are good enough OR Improving Fast?
This is something students ask me every day. Teacher can you help me and give me some tips and tricks? They say " I study English but I am very bad"..
- I always want to help people so i give them 3-4 really great ideas to improve.
- If someone wants a way to be good without practicing, it is not possible. You can learn fast but must practice.
- I ask them if they know what to do to improve? They do not know or have the wrong answer. it is wrong because they do not feel good about English.
(Do you feel good about your English?)
Do You Feel Confident?
Lack of Confidence is a terrible thing. it leads to failure and us feeling bad.
- I know if you improve pronunciation you will feel more comfortable and confident.
- If you are not worried you will remember more and speak better.
- Many people feel they should do the same thing as everyone else because it must be good. This is not correct. Many and Most People have the same problems, and it isn't all their fault.
(Do You Feel Confident?)
Best Reasons for Learning English
Great Pronunciation and Confidence will help you to earn more money.
Hospitality, tourism, executive assistants, translators...
Speak English Today's Methods
Proven Ways to Improve
Easy to Understand.
Measure Your Improvement.
People Will Notice
This course is not only helpful but really fun. Selfie videos to see how others see you.
Soft Skills = How do people feel about working with you.
Do people want and like to work with you? They will 🙂
Before I teach any student or start any class, I ask students:
What do you need? What is difficult? What are your problems?
Do you know how to answer these? You Must Know so you can target your goals and learning to learn quickly and effectively. Think about these things and discuss with me.
Many people when learning a language (myself included) become overwhelmed and stop learning as fast. At first we learn very fast. Then it is very slow. I know why.
- I will help you stay on track, know exactly what to do to improve really fast.
- Help you to feel great about your English.
- You and people around you will notice you are improving.
Your friends and family will notice the difference.
Are Any of These Your English Problems?
It is normal to have many or even all of these Problems When Learning and Speaking English. I do surveys and these are very, very common answers to questions about Learning English Problems.
Have You Got Any of These English Problems?
If you answer yes to these problems it means you are normal.
Unfortunately English is often taught by studying grammar and vocabulary.
I teach something else. I teach students to be confident and strong.
How to remember vocabulary.
Knowing how to answer and ask questions.
If you answered that you suffer from some of these common English problems, it is time to change and Learn English the Right Way.
Copyrights belong to speakenglishtoday.org and f1visainterview.com 2018
All Rights Reserved
We are happy to collaborate but please ask permission before republishing content or graphics.