Welcome to Speak English Today.
You can visit our Learning Pages to understand about how people learn a language and improve speaking or to get free video and audio lessons on pronunciation.
If you want to have some fun you can take some quizzes to determine how you feel about English or read a cute story with audio and text to practice followed by some discussion questions.
People learn faster and better when they are motivated and enjoy learning English.
That is our goal.
Speak English Today uses methods that have been proven effective, easy to understand, and the ways you can practice.
You can feel good about how you speak.
You should feel great learning a new language and becoming better each day.
Are These Important To You?
Proven Ways to Improve
Easy to Understand.
Measure Your Improvement.
People Will Notice
Over 30 Free Audio and Video Lessons
Improve Pronunciation Very Fast
Takes 10 Minutes, Free Resources and Easy
Includes All of These
- Two Professional Evaluations of you reading (takes 5 minutes) to show before and after improvement.
- Unlimited Email Support and Group Lesson Pass
- Join the Private FaceBook for Fast Answers
- Very Easy to Understand Videos to Know How to Form Phonetic Sounds.
- Know Exactly What to Study
- Audio Files To Fix Your Problems.
- Lot's of Opportunity to Practice and Improve
I have taught thousands of students who tell me:
"I really do not know what to do next,
The things I am doing aren't helping.
"I do not feel confident so I feel lazy and tired."
Before I teach any student or start any class, I ask students:
What do you need? What is difficult? What are your problems?
You Must Know to learn quickly and effectively.
- I will help you stay on track, know exactly what to do to improve really fast.
- Help you to feel great about your English.
- You and people around you will notice you are improving.
Happy to collaborate, Share, and Cooperate
All Rights Reserved
speakenglishtoday.org and f1visainterview.com 2019
If you are interested in working with us,
please contact me Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org